At Harbourside Kids Childcare Centre we believe that the greatest gift we can give our children is the love of learning. To facilitate this, we will endeavour to provide a warm caring environment in which each child is given the opportunity to learn at his/her pace and achieve to his/her full God-given potential.
"Wonderful people and great environment - our daughter loves it!"
At Harbourside Kids Childcare Centre, we believe:
- That each child should have the opportunity to achieve his/her full God given potential
- That the greatest gift we can give the children in our care is the love of learning
- That our program should have an emphasis on nurturing, creativity, independence and individuality
- That the children in our care should have the opportunity to grow into confident learners and communicators
- In the importance of family and aim to strengthen the bonds of the family unit through the partnership between home and the centre
- That the children will be involved in the traditions and teachings of the Christian faith
- That all children, regardless of ethnicity, will be accepted as individuals with equal rights and equal needs
- That we should respect the cultural and social diversity of our whanau (families)
- We support on-going development of teachers to provide both personal growth for our staff and up to date practices for the centre
"Awesome people!!! The best childcare for my three daughters!!!"
We have a team of highly qualified teachers who work alongside children and their families to make sure that there is continuity of care between their home and the centre. We recognise that routines are important to young children, especially babies, so we work with each baby's home routine, knowing that this is the best way to help babies feel safe and secure.
"Awesome daycare - our daughter loves it here!"